|
Adel
Alyssa Alicia Amanda Annabelle Ashley Celestia Debs Desiree Elizabeth Emman Esther Gareth Gericho Grace Ian Joan Lexy Linette Lizzie Manuella Melissa Mira Natalie Nisa Randi Stacy Zetten
|
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Tampines & Taking turns.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I woke up because it was bright and morning, I was happy because I could finally see her after ten gazillion years. Meeting at the all-too-familiar bus stop, the sixty-seven ride to Tampines was filled with laughter and stories, taking turns of course. Reaching Tampines, we headed to the new mall to check out what they had for eats. After scouring the place for somewhere fitting our budget, we decided on 'Say Cheeze', some place specializing in, you guessed it, cheese! Mostly cheesecakes though, which we sadly didnt order due to the insane prices for one puny slice. Butttttt, being the budget people that we are, we wanted the cheaper student meal, so we decided to starve ourselves till two, about an hour and a half later. We were starving by the way. So to kill time, we did grocery shopping. Yes I know, how cool are we. ;D Looking for weird vegetables and special ham, it was a blast. I stick to the hypothesis of us switching personalities, we was all for the 'Cheaper! Cheaper!' while i stood there laughing. So Royals was just outside NTUC, in all its yummy glory. Andd, the were giving out samples. Check this out, I took three, two heavenly strawberries and one devilish chocolate. Miss Cheapo on the other hand, took FIVE. We did it very skillfully, casually taking and gliding off. (; We probably took an actual slice without paying. Ahahahahahahahaha. ;D Two came eventually, and it was a fantastic couple of hours over pastas and soup. ![]() ALYSSA LAURA SU CHEN PLAMER, I LOVE YOU AND WE NEED TO DO THIS AGAIN. Thanks so much for the wonderful afternoon, it was the best time Ive had in weeks.(; Ill see you soon. |