<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/24761279?origin\x3dhttp://rockstarsilhouette.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I really like pickles.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Saturday, July 04, 2009
Anna Day.

So it happened, the big day I turned Seventeen.

The thrill was felt, but along with it came a bit of apprehension, nervousness that it wouldnt turn out as perfect and wonderful as I hoped, or as special as the movies say it is.

Boy was I wrong.(;

Thirtieth June, 2009.

Thank you to all who sent those midnight messages, it really kickstarted the day well and reminded me how great birthdays are.<3

Met Alyssa in the morning at royals, having cake for breakfast with great company, very princess-like. (: Thank you dear for breakfast it was great! Despite the war with the faulty cash register and not-so-good service, I left for home happy, walking home taking the laughter and love home with me. 

Went online, found out Brandon would be heading the same mrt route so we decided to take it together. Met Eunice at outram, and ended up bumping into Brandon again at Harbourfront. Hilarious, hello son. Hahahaha!

Spending the afternoon with Eunice was just lovely. (;



It was so fun talking about anything and everything, and the view was beautiful. Thanks for bringing me there dear, Ive missed you soooooo much.<3<3

We headed home a little later than planned due to photo-taking, being girls yknow. Hahahaha so we walked home from the mrt talking, then suddenly. 


This scarf thing was suddenly pulled tightly over my eyes pulling me back with a jerk. Got a shock of my life and screamed, and that was my starting participation of misson kidnap 300609. 






You guys. It was the biggest, sweetest, (craziest, looney-est, scariest) surprise ever. I really didnt expect this! Except when Eunice somehow heard my phone ring while it was on silent. :D But I cannot saaaaay how really touched and happy I was, I couldnt ask for better friends or a more memorable fantastic Seventeenth. Truly madly deeply. (;



A photoshoot on the fake balcony followed, and of course the all traditional gossip session, just being with them after so long I enjoyed every second. (;
Thank you Alyssa, Elizabeth, Eunice, Natalie, Nicole, Su Jan, Yeung Wing for that night, I honestly cant express how much I was so touched and happy.  I LOVE YOU ALL! (;


So i spent my first day being seveteen with Linette, Joan, Moses and Sherman. 











Sushi was first, 99cents, who could resist? Between an ice spitting war between Joan and Sherman, Moses being lazy to get food, Linette going trigger happy, and me mixing up gross leftover food, it was great.(;
Then suddenly in the middle of walking in the middle of nowhere, Linette stops and passes me the plastic bag shes been carrying around. It was this gorgeous TURQUOISE speech bubble cutout with messages from them and a birthday song. It was so sweet, I love it it just brightens up my room, thank you so much. (: Also I found out they wanted to surprise me in the morning with a cake on my actual birthday, Alicia, Debs, Linette and Joan, but I already made plans with Alyssa. Still the thought counted so much I was unbelievably touched and surprised, thank you dears. An outing together is going to be made, I love yall very very much. <3<3



All in all, this day couldnt have been more special, I found out I know amazing people and thank God for that. Thank you everyone, it really was the best day I could hope for. (:


Beat that, Hollywood.

<3