<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24761279?origin\x3dhttp://rockstarsilhouette.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I really like pickles.






Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Friday, August 28, 2009
Warped timing.

Finally. Finallyfinallyfinallyyyy, I have learnt how to use photoshop! Everybody do the wave, whooooo. Ahahahaha.
Well kinda, its a large improvement from blank staring anyhow. Its so good to have friends who are nice enough to teach what they know sitting around you, thanks dearssss.(;
Met the awesome sam and gang today at the new skate park in ECP. I really need to exercise more, just cycling there and I tire so easily.);
Its amazing how the people there look like they with born with whatever they were riding, they make it look so easy. Trust me and my almost-broken ankle, its not.
Hahahaha oh and kudos to the guy that laughed at me when Sam announced me chicken.

Cyling home with jelly legs isnt the best thing, so I was rather wobbly on the overhead bridge. Still on the bike behind Joseph, I was going snail speed trying not to hit the fence and the two bikes he was walking. But then he just had tell another of his hilarious life incidents.

'When I was young, me and my Korean best friend used to come here and shoot pearls at the cars.'

I crashed into the railing.

Im very happy with myself for finishing today's journal yesterday, probably the first time in my life I was the first to submit homework. Take that Beybey. Hahahaha
I am quite excited to continue with photoshop! I predict a pretty productive weekend.




Incredibly hard actually, I just realised.