|
Adel
Alyssa Alicia Amanda Annabelle Ashley Celestia Debs Desiree Elizabeth Emman Esther Gareth Gericho Grace Ian Joan Lexy Linette Lizzie Manuella Melissa Mira Natalie Nisa Randi Stacy Zetten
|
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Few is better than One.
Happy Ninth Birthday Ari baby, no matter how much I may complain about you or how much we bicker, I Love you endlessly and youre the sweetest little brat I could even have.(;![]() Happy Seventeenth Alyssa, its been eight years since I met you, didnt know how to spell your name and I couldnt be happier how we ended up now. Bestest, I Love you! <3 ![]() Having a traditional airport dinner with the Ho family from Australia was fantastic, just like the old times, as if they never left. Awesome catch up with Kristel on Saturday, JCo has been added on my list of favourite hangouts. Had the best fun during Ari's party, jamming in a messy crammed room screaming to songs is the way to go. Sunday was just SUPER. Seeing everyone, jumping into the pool fully clothed and yelling, fighting on each others shoulders, laughing at everything and anything, triple piggyback balancing, looking for a lost rubberband, clip, and earring. <3 |