|
Adel
Alyssa Alicia Amanda Annabelle Ashley Celestia Debs Desiree Elizabeth Emman Esther Gareth Gericho Grace Ian Joan Lexy Linette Lizzie Manuella Melissa Mira Natalie Nisa Randi Stacy Zetten
|
Monday, September 21, 2009
Hit the Post.
They really make me happy. ![]() ![]() ![]() Amy's own 6 year old love story. He slips a heart shaped necklace underneath her door. 'Amy, will you be my girlfriend?' 'I'm sorry, but I already have a boyfriend. And I can only have one.' 'Amy, I dont friend you anymore.); ' You gotta love kids. Conversation between mother and son. 'Oh we have a ton of mooncake at home.' ' (Jon looks hurt and shocked) We do? never share?' 'We hid it.' ' (looks at me in desperation) She hides everything! She hid the Ribena! Even the milo!' 'You guys need to eat less sugar. Hahahaha arent we the most cruel parents ever?' The Mum leaves. 'I'll pass you some packets of hot chocolate mix later, hide it.' He nods rapidly with glee. I love my godfamily. Eating ice cream in milk after a trip to the skatepark. 'Im in heaven. Im deprived I know.' 'Youve never had this before?' 'No. You see, normal kids drink fresh milk. But we drink Lactose-free milk. Normal kids eat ice cream, we eat sugar free frozen yogurt with no taste. SO, this is heaven. Dont let my parents see.' Sammie I really think youre awesome. Guys and soccer, on the phone. 'Man City with the ball, running, running, shoots! Pause. '(high squeaky voice) HE HIT THE POST!' You guys make me laugh. |